Friday, April 20, 2007

Bags are packed and I'm ready to go ....

Finally managed to surrender my keys ... but left it until the last minute. Apart from frequently wanting files from my laptop I'm over it now ... have moved on.

We have been busy downloading geocaching files for various places around the world. As long as we not we're not trying to navigate to the spots whilst driving - we should be fine. I mean while Lex is driving - that will leave me navigating aka juggling the PDA (which has geocache descriptions), the GPS (a monster that, much to Lex's disgust, I have never been able to master), reading local signs AND reading the maps - you should see the map of Europe we have - won't be able to completely unfold it in a car (TOO big) and I think it's written in the language of each particular country.

We are in for some FUN times.

No comments: