Friday, October 28, 2011

I want to go to the men's barber shop!!!

We've been here for 8 weeks - time for a haircut.  Milka took me to her hairdresser - really nice place close to home, and someone who cuts with confidence.  I love that.  Good haircut and efficient service.

But Lex's experience was so much more!  Zac had been promising to go to this new barber shop - with a bar and wifi!!!  So for S/10 he got a haircut, shampoo, massage, and a cup of tea!!  Zac included a maincure and a couple of rums.

It's called D'Pelos for Men Barber Shop - and since we will be here for a few more months, the boys will no doubt be back there sometime, and I'm guessing Lex might be off the tea by then, too.


Turned cold while we were out yesterday - after such a warm start to the day.  Just had to buy myself another alpaca chompa!  I could need it in Patagonia later - not sure what to expect of weather there.  Other than COLD!!!!

1 comment:

Don said...

Nice haircut, did you get a free polish with that, seems he missed leaving the combover.
You are looking better though, Lex.