Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Iron overload!!!!

We've learnt a few things along the way in our travels (Zac, you'll be pleased to know this) and the important one is to eat local produce from an area.  Sounds like a logical thing to do, but we have been known to order a pizza in the jungle - a safe option we thought.  Should have ordered fish!!  I'm not normally a big meat eater - much prefer a good vegetable stir fry, but, while in Argentina - beef country, I have been having BEEF.  Lots of beef - and it has been spectacularly good.  Definitely iron overload this week.

 Yes.  I ate this steak.

I ate this one too!

 Had another one at the Tango Show


 And I had one of these chorizo sausages - choripan.

But - I didn't eat this steak - it was HUGE!!!


Before we left Peru, I got some tips on what to eat where .... really wish I had written it down, or could remember.  But I'm sure Zac said he would send me the tips in an email .... p-l-e-a-s-e.....

All I can remember is - lamb and salmon in somewhere in Patagonia.  Looking forward to that too.

No comments: