Thursday, May 31, 2007

The impossible just takes a few more pounds!!!

Looks like I may have some luck with photos. Haven't been able to download any since we arrived in London. Yes keyboards in English.... but systems are soooo locked down, it seems impossible. Well the impossible just takes a few more pounds!!!

I'm hoping to download pics straight to my ipod. If successful .... you'll get to see some London pics.

Had a really slow morning this morning (me ... not Lex). He is out and about on his own. Hotel is very noisy after 8am (quiet as a mouse before that). There's work taking place on our floor and the one above, I think. Not only is there a lot of banging etc, voices, in another foreign language, are incredibly loud. Don't think I've ever heard workers who talk (yell) so much!!! Anyway Lex went out to use up the last hours of our 24hr bus pass (That's an Aussie for you ... can't stand waste!!)

No comments: